- “What do we do?” – Being awesome.
- “For whom do we do it?” – For us.
- “How do we excel? – Never giving up, always working on ourselves.
Mission – Why do we exist: Maximizing happiness
Vision – What we want to be: A superhuman.
Operational planning: How do we reach the goals of our strategic planning.
Over the next 6 weeks I will complete several challenges.
http://www.twentyfivepullups.com/ – Not online yet, I just invent some numbers.
- 100 Push ups
- 200 Sit ups
- 200 squads
- 150 dip ups
- 25 pull ups
- 30 Minutes of running
I can start at week 3 at all challenges, but since I combine them I will start it simple. The pull-ups will probably be the hardest one. Since tall people are 30% heavier but only 20% stronger than small people. Nevertheless I will manage it.
Finally I will push myself to learn this.
+ I will write with my not dominate hand more.
Goals should be SMART so.
- Specific – Physical and mental improvement
- Measurable – Did I complete the challenges, can I speed read?
- Assignable – Who will do it? …
- Realistic – Sure.
- Time-related – in 6 weeks.
I dare you to do something similar.
Edit: Not realistic at all, running while building muscles is impossible. I just repeat Week 3 of these challenges now till I don’t struggle anymore. Probably shouldn’t have started everything on the same day.